A recent article, A Home Office Holiday Gift Guide by Eric Grevstad says that holidays are the best times for gift giving. It’s easy to get excited in the retail swirl that builds up around the holidays, surrounded by bargains.
Don’t get overwhelmed, here is a gift guide for holiday gifts to help your home office be more productive.
The most wish list in 2015
Microsoft Surface Book:
- 3-pound laptop
- 5-inch Windows 10 tablet
- 6 pound second battery pack, 15-hour unplugged life
- Core i5 CPU, 8GB of RAM, and 256GB of solid-state storage at $1,699
- Core i7 with double the memory, storage, and discrete graphics—but nearly faultless in both laptop and tablet modes at $2,699
HP’s Envy 34 Curved All-in-One:
- 34-inch, 3,440-by-1,440 wraparound monitor
- Core i5 chip at $1,800
- Core i7 model at $2,000
Dream Ergonomic Chairs:
The most important piece of home office furniture in which you spend eight or more hours a day in; here are some sites where you can purchase.
The Gift of Safety:
- My Passport Ultra– portable external hard drive available in four colors, from 500 GB up to 3TB capacities. You can take all of your pictures, videos and music with you wherever you go.
- Acronis TrueImage 2016– file and folder backup with full disk imaging that can save various system states, or even restore your system to a different machine. It’s $79.99 for three PCs or $159.99 for one year of True Image Cloud—which combines local and online backup so you can access your files on any device from anywhere.
The Gift Of Storage
- USB 3.0 flash drives- 128GB for $119.99 at SanDisk and Best Buy.
These are perfect home office gifts that will surely be appreciated. If you’re still looking for more gift suggestions, YourOffice is looking forward to offering you lots of exciting gift in workspace solutions that will fit every businesses needs. YourOffice offers you a wide choice of office and workspace solutions: flexible office space, team office space and virtual office packages. You’ll have access to a complete array of office support and concierge services as well as state-of-the-art business technology.